Saturday, April 28, 2012

Some of My Favorite People

Favorite people of mine include quite a number of new adorable babies. Londyn was small
when she was first born. I visited her and Mom at the hospital and was afraid to hold her.
Sarah and Londyn 
There are two little ones with
the same name in our family.
Spelled differently, Londyn
and London. They are very
close to the same age. This
should make family get
togethers very interesting.
Things are really interesting
anyway with 37 grand-childen
and a few greats!
They are all great!




I haven't been able to take pictures of the other little London yet, hopefully that will
be accomplished soon. Perhaps I will have to get my pictures of her off of facebook.
This little Londyn is the first girl as she comes to join 3 big brothers who adore her.
The next pictures are her brothers and Mom and Dad.

















Dallin graduates from BYU, next onto Bastyr U to become
Dr. Peterson.








The graduation salute!


Chelsea and Savannah. Chelsea is a nurse, her patients are new moms and babies.

 Michael beats the pants
off grandpa

Ethan, I haven't seen you for soooooooooo long!

Ashly and Allie

This post is getting really long and I am just getting started. This blog format is not
real friendly to getting the words in where you want them. Rather frustrating to
say the least. I do now have a picture of the other London. She is a cutie although
I haven't seen her yet. Here she is: London.


Josie and Paige - Cousins 16th birthdays at the top of the
 space needle in Seattle, about 5 years ago, I think! Time goes by so fast.
It seems like yesterday they were babies. Both are now college students,
one in Idaho and one in California.


This post about favorite people is to be continued................................................
Much more to come 


Shayla, photographer, cooking teacher, cool mom extraordinaire. I miss you, being so far away. I recognize that umbrella! It looks just like one I used to have. Below is a picture of
Shayla's whole adorable family.




Debbie, I need a better picture of you. Christy told me you wouldn't like this one I took it at Summer's graduation I think. I don't have access to many of my pictures, they are all in storage. I only have what is in my computer or that I can snag from facebook.


Levi and Louie, Levi is my grandson. He likes Louie, he likes all animals and he has a lot of them. Will he grown up to be a vet like his big brother Jaaron? Time will tell.





My husband Larry, a good and fun person although as you see here he favors rather strange transportation.


Jesse is sixteen, full of fun, talent and abilities. It will be fun to see what he does with his life. Jesse, we owe you your sixteenth birthday dinner when you come to Salt Lake. Where do you want to go? Be thinking.

Below is Baby Briana. She is just a year old and is already a daredevil. Uh Oh, Watch Out!
Here I come.


Greg, Ashley and Jaxon. Jaxon is a live wire and has the cutest platinum blonde hair. 


Charity, is a sweety. We are so glad she is still here after a scary incident. I think she wants to be an archaeologist. You go, Charity!


Mason lives not too far from us now. He has three big sisters to torment. Poor guy.

These are his big sisters, Maddie, Kendelle and Kate. The girls are beautiful, talented and also very nice to be around.




I am still not done with all the pictures of my favorite people.........more to come.






















No comments:

Post a Comment